Oceania Seafood Buffet
With A La Carte Menu Offering Local & International Favourites
The Four Points Eatery is an all-day dining concept that serves up a range of signature a la carte eats and a stellar Oceania Seafood Buffet for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
The restaurant exudes a crisp and sunny interior during the day; courtesy of the ceiling-to-floor glass windows overlooking the Singapore River. Furnishings reflect fresh hues of apple-green and light grey, and these are offset by the subtle use of wood slates for the ceiling and walls which add a warm charm to the space.
Our guests have the choice of dining indoors or at the sheltered al fresco dining space overlooking the serenity of the beautiful river. Overhead fans keep the area cool and comfortable throughout the day and through the evening.
- Buffet Breakfast (6.00am - 10.00am)
- Daily - S$28.80++ per adult, S$14.40++ per child*
- Oceania Seafood Buffet Lunch (12.00pm - 2.30pm)
- Monday to Saturday - S$40.80++ per adult, S$20.40++ per child*
- Public Holiday - S$43.00++ per adult, S$22.00++ per child*
- Oceania Seafood Buffet Dinner (6.00pm - 10.00pm)
- Monday to Thursday - S$50.00++ per adult, S$27.00++ per child*
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, eve of and during Public Holiday - S$53.00++ per adult, S$27.00++ per child*
- Enjoy half a portion of Grilled Boston lobster per person
- Price is inclusive of Oyster Bar and Live Station
- Oceania Seafood Buffet Sunday Brunch (11.30am - 3.00pm)
- S$55.00++ per adult, S$27.00++ per child* (including Public Holiday)
- Price is inclusive of Oyster Bar and Free Flow of Prosecco/Moscato
- A la carte menu with signature dishes include Slipper Lobster Laksa, Old-time Bak Kut Teh, Hainanese Chicken Rice
The restaurant is the official “live” match venue for the Liverpool Football Club Official Supporters Club (Singapore Branch).
1st Storey, 6.00am to 10.00pm daily. Choose from our a la carte menu during non-buffet hours. Buffet breakfast consists of local, Asian and International selections.
* Child rates apply for children from 5 to 11-year old.